- Elvira van den Brekel
- Head of Training & Development
- “The most successful aspect was “learning by doing” : Less teaching and more focus on training”
- Kyle Millroy
- Managing Director Benelux & Distributor Business EMEA
- ”Customer centricity and creating value are essential to gain market share in our competitive and challenging markets
- David Varey
- Manager Central Commercial Business Velux Group
- The objective was to keep and maintain market position by enhancing the skills of the sales people to manage different stakeholders. The program has now been rolled out in 15 countries. In each country where it has been introduced Velux see a positive impact on their business with an increasing market share. “This very specific approach has had a very high impact and a high value to us.” says David Varey.
- Anke Vaillemans
- Customer Contact Manager Benelux
- De training was interactief, zeer leerrijk, meteen toepasbaar in de dagelijkse praktijk en vooral geen "ver van mijn bed show"
- Thomas Deenen
- Commercial Manager
- “Mercuri was asked for this project, for their expertise in sales and guidance in strategic changes”
Kuehne + Nagel
- Joerg Hennecke
- Vice President
"Over the last few years, I have worked both internationally and directly in Canada and the United States with Mercuri International. Currently, we are perpetuating this partnership due to the rewarding experience to date."
- Adèle Albano
- Director of Corporate Customers
“The percentage of sales people selling our whole offer has increased by 15%.’’